Deadline: 12 Aug 2016 (annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts 2017
The Flinders International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (FIPRS) are specifically intended to support international students to undertake a research higher degree at Flinders University.
Flinders University, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Full-time Research Masters or Research Doctorate Degree offered at Flinders University
Number of Awards:
Up to 10
Citizens of any overseas country except New Zealand
The FIPRS pays the international student tuition fees, a generous living allowance paid at the rate of $26,288 (2016 rate), and an establishment allowance of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares.
The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree.
• Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
• Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree (this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
• Applicants must meet the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
• Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
• Applicants must not not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
Please see the conditions of award for full eligibility criteria.
Applications will open on 16 June 2016.
The closing date for applications is 12 August 2016. It is important to read the Application Guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website:Click Here